Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Classic Game Room Available for Pre-Order!

The big day has been announced. The DVD "Classic Game Room - The Rise and Fall of the Internet's Greatest Video Game Review Show" will be unleashed on AUGUST 28, 2007.

In fact it was already brought to my attention that it is available for pre-order on Amazon.com HERE and will be at all major online stores soon. It takes a while to get all the info out there, but the good news is that the DVD is NOT region encoded. I notice that 50% of my readers are from outside the United States. (we call you guys foreigners!)

VIEW THE TRAILER!



The official website is www.ClassicGameRoom.net

Tell your friends. Email the trailer around. Make it the 1 billion view online sensation everyone is talking about. The Classic Game Room needs your support because if you want the CGR to come back big time... the DVD has to move! Now I'm pretty biased, but I assure you that this film is a fun ride full of laughs.

No comments: